The “Change Supplier” function is designed to change the supplier of a product variant. If a product is running low or out of stock, you can change the supplier at any time and update the number of products in stock to continue selling.
To change the supplier:
1. Go My Products and click on the “Change Supplier” button in the list of products
or in three dots menu:
or in the product card:
2. After clicking on the “Change supplier” button, the system pulls up the product image and the system will show similar products from different suppliers.
Choose a product that suits you by clicking the Select button.
3. Next, a new window will open to replace product variants.
4. Compare products by dragging and dropping products from the list. Hold and drag the product variant from the New Supplier window (up) to the Current Supplier window (down)
5. The product variant card will then display data on New Supplier column, new price and inventory, as well as a button to discard the variant.
6. Click Save button on the top right
7. After clicking on the Save button, a window will appear asking you to update orders with the current product.
If you select “Yes. update orders too,” a list of order statuses to update will appear.
Click on Apply Changes button
8. After the process is completed, you will be notified that the data transfer was successful!